The benefits of sex and everything related to it, especially the feeling of orgasm, has a positive effect on health, whether psychological or physical.
According to studies conducted in the past 15 years, it has been shown that sex is not only the embodiment of the sacred bond between the spouses. The regular and continuous sexual relations between the spouses do not only contribute to increasing sexual arousal and sexual attraction, and of course, the multiplication and preservation of the human race, as it became clear that the benefits of sex and everything related to it, especially the feeling of orgasm, have a positive effect on health, whether mental or physical.
Also, the orgasm reached by the woman indicates to the brain that the woman has sex, and the brain translates it into fertility and prepares the body for pregnancy by delaying the process of death of the body cells, which slows the rate. From the aging process. This is one of the reasons why women live longer than men.
It is important to mention that everything is written in this article regarding sexual intercourse also applies to masturbation (masturbation).
The benefits of sex physically
- Sex is an important exercise for the activity of the coronary arteries of the heart, as increased pulse maintains the flexibility and stability of these arteries.
- Having sex lowers the overall level of cholesterol in the blood and raises the level of “good” cholesterol at the expense of “bad” cholesterol (low-density lipoprotein).
- During sexual intercourse, you notice a significant increase in the flow of oxygen to the tissues and organs, which increases the overall energy level and increases optimism.
- Having sex and the orgasm accompanying it increases the level of testosterone, known as the bone and muscle stimulant, which is especially necessary for osteoporosis.
- Only the appearance of ejaculation, ejaculation in men contributes to the health of the prostate gland and helps delay its enlargement. Female orgasm increases the estrogen levels that protect the heart from heart attacks.
- The sex maintains the elasticity of the tissues in the vagina and protects against the internal adhesions of the vaginal walls.
- The gentle sexual relationship accompanied by orgasm maintains the elasticity and freshness of the skin throughout the body, especially on the face.
- There is evidence that sexual intercourse, accompanied by sexual satisfaction, improves the functioning of the immune system in general, especially against influenza and winter diseases.
- And if not all of this is enough, another hormone is analyzed during orgasm, as well as all the hormones that are secreted (which we will mention later): DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) helps stop the growth of cancerous tumors, thereby reducing the risk of heart disease.