An easy way to prepare Nutella soufflé
Nutella is a delicious ingredient loved by adults and children, and the souffle is one of the famous desserts that are widely desired all over the world. What do you think about mixing Nutella with souffle and preparing delicious Nutella souffle in easy ways?
|Nutella souffle in five minutes|
- Two eggs
- 3/4 finger melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons of Nutella
- 4 tablespoons of flour
- For the filling, Galaxy chocolate or any desired chocolate (optional)
- Preheat the oven before we start
- We put the eggs in the mixer, mixing well until bubbles form, add the vanilla, then the melted butter
- Add the Nutella than the flour and mix well.
- We put them in small molds, then put in the middle a piece of desired chocolate and dip it inside the mixture (optional) and enter the oven (preheated) from the top for five to seven minutes, then decorate it with powdered sugar.
Nutella souffle with cocoa
- two egg yolks.
- A tablespoon of liquid vanilla.
- Two tablespoons of white granulated sugar.
- Half a teaspoon of table salt. A cup of Nutella chocolate.
- Albumen two eggs. A little margarine.
- Half a cup of cocoa powder.
- Two tablespoons of coconut.
- Put the egg yolks and sugar in a suitable bowl and beat them well with an electric mixer.
- Add table salt and liquid vanilla and mix all ingredients together well.
- Add the Nutella chocolate to the previous mixture, and whip them well.
- Put the egg white in another bowl and beat them with an electric beater, until it becomes consistently like whipped cream.
- Add the egg white mixture to the Nutella mixture and keep stirring with a hand mixer or metal spoon as desired.
- Spread the buttercream molds on all sides.
- We put a teaspoon of cocoa in the mold, then pour the mixture flat over it.
- Put the pans into the oven on medium heat, and for twenty minutes or a little less, until they are done.
- Put coconut on his face and serve.